Packed with ideas that engage with how people really learn, we intend to 'walk the walk' as we share all the tricks of the trade.
While your needs and budget will inform the scope and depth of this programme, the specific wants of our trainees and your trainers will dictate our agenda ...
typical learning outcomes
Our overall aim is to help your trainers be the best they can be. This course offers opportunities for them to:
- appreciate the difference between brilliant training and standard versions which go through the motions
- understand the training cycle in practical terms
- practise the delivery and/or design of engaging training programmes
- explore meaningful ways to assess the success of their training
- know how to identify and respond to real needs as they arise
- practise handling the trickier stuff
- develop the confidence to stay flexible and present
- escape the tyranny of restrictive scripts which may not deliver in real terms
- enjoy the experience of wearing both hats as trainer and trainee
- feel inspired